In recent years Lockley Farm has played host to a range of filming and photographic assignments. These have included Grazia magazine, BBC “Powers” production, BBC Horizon, Amica magazine, Lighter Life magazine, Sky Living, various television commercials and most recently a photoshoot for the fashion brand Yumi. Lockley farm offers outstanding features for location purposes as well as a range of film-friendly facilities.
- Arable cropping – wheat, barley, oats and beans
- Ancient woodlands
- River and Ponds
- Hilly or Flat picturesque landscape, grass parkland
- Converted barns – beamed throughout, high and low ceilings
- Cottages and Isolated Lodge
- 17th Century Barns, Flint and Timber framed
- Good water and electricity supplies
- Concrete Pads and other hard standing ground for support crew
- Good access to Farm via A1M and M25
- Friendly approachable hosts
- Accommodation for cast and crew on site
- Good access to Farm A1(M) 5 minutes drive, M25 10 minutes. London 25 miles.
- Good Access to Elstree –Borehamwood – 30 minutes Drive
- Pinewood Studios – 1 hour drive
- Excellent rail access Kings Cross, 30 minutes journey time.
Creative Director at Yumi’