Built in 1912 in the middle of the farm as requested by the then gamekeeper. It commands good views of hilly countryside and has a secluded position with woods to the rear of the property.
In 1992 the lodge was completely refurbished to a high, comfortable standard. Its tranquil, quiet country setting provides the perfect place to relax.
- Garden with south facing patio
- Double Car Parking
- Utility Room
- WC – Shower
- Dining Room
- Large Lounge – with open fire
- Double Bedroom – washbasin
- One Twin Bed – washbasin
- Bunk Bedroom
- Please note that this is no longer a holiday rental and is only available as a long-term rental. Please contact Lockley Farm directly for further information.
- We regret no pets.
- Parties are not permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- Property may not be fully furnished (images just for display purposes). Please enquire directly for further information.