Detached 18th century barn conversion, flint and brick construction.
Its interior is beamed throughout, maintaining a compact, cosy and homely atmosphere.
Situated in the main farmyard area there are nice views of Welwyn village and surrounding countryside.
** Currently Unavailable **
- Small Patio Garden
- Undercover parking for 1 car
- Entrance Hallway – Shower/Toilet/Washbasin
- Ground floor Bedroom
- Dining room – open plan to Lounge
- Ground Floor Bathroom – Bath/Toilet/Washbasin
- Upstairs Bedroom – Double room overlooking the side of the farm, countryside view
- Please note that this is no longer a holiday rental and is only available as a long-term rental. Please contact Lockley Farm directly for further information.
- We regret no pets.
- Parties are not permitted.
- No smoking inside the barn.
- Property may not be fully furnished (images just for display purposes). Please enquire directly for further information.