This 17th Century semi-detached barn was restored in 2000 and is set in the main farmyard area. It is built of wood, bricks and is beamed throughout.
In the early 1900’s the need to establish a fire station and the development of the Welwyn bypass lead to the careful dismantling of this barn from Welwyn, with each timber being numbered in its reconstruction to enable an easier rebuild once at Lockley Farm.
The Barn is spacious, with beamed interior and maintains a homely comfortable atmosphere. It is available as a holiday let or short-term rental.
- Patio area – with outdoor summer furniture
- BBQ – on request
- Double outdoor car Parking
- Entrance Hallway – Shower/Toilet/Washbasin
- Spacious Kitchen – Fridge/Freezer, Microwave, Oven, Hob, Dishwasher, Washer/Dryer, Ironing/Wash facilities
- Dining Room – Door to Patio area
- Lounge with colour TV / DVD
- Groundfloor bedroom – 1 set of Bunk Beds
- Upstairs Double Bedroom, with original granary staircase to top window with hanging wardrobe
- Bathroom / Toilet / Washbasin
- Wifi included
- Childs High Chair
- Stair Gates
* Must be requested on booking.
- We regret no pets.
- No extra guests – unless stated on the booking form.
- Parties are not permitted.
- No smoking inside barn
- Linen and Towels included (1 hand towel / 1 bath towel per person)
- Electricity not included
- For our full terms and conditions, please click here